This is a 5 month intensive residential course delivering 120 credits. This is a very compact course designed for students and executives who cannot afford to remain a year out of the market but wish to further develop their skills in preparation for middle and upper management positions.
The programme aims to equip students with the professional and sector specific skills necessary to enter higher management levels mostly in the hospitality industry by focusing on those subjects that relate to the highest Swiss standards that are much in demand internationally by hotel and hospitality companies.
* Market Analysis and Project Development
* Contemporary Hospitality Trends
* Essentials of Business Finance
* Swiss Hotel Marketing Management
* Swiss Health and Spa Resort Management
* Corporate Strategy and HRM
* First Degree with Honours in relevant fields of study or first Degree with Honours in unrelated fields of study and adequate professional experience or successful completion of IMI Postgraduate Diploma.
* Exceptionally, a pass degree or no degree combined with high level managerial experience in hospitality and tourism will be accepted.
* A level of English sufficient to undertake a MBA.
* Professional and managerial experience in relevant areas.
* IMI considers strong motivation and maturity to be as important as academic qualifications.
|Area:||11.21 sq miles (29.04 km²)|
|Population:||7.997 million (2012)|
|Tuition Fee:||€ 18,202 / Year (EEA) , € 18,202 / Year (Non-EEA)|
|Delivery Mode:||On Campus|