Eric Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen
Application Deadline: 1 December (annual)
Study Level: Masters
The Eric Bleumink Fund awards scholarships to talented students and young researchers from developing countries. The scholarships are towards a 1 year or 2 years Masterís degree programme.
University of Groningen in Netherlands
Number of Scholarships:
The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance.
Who is Eligible:
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia
Candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund should:
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
Level/Field(s) of study:
All Master Programmes (MSc/MA/LL.M.) offered at University of Groningen.
It is not possible to actively apply for an Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship. To be considered, the student needs to be (conditionally) admitted to one of the Masterís programmes before the 1st of December.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.